READYorNot™ Brain-Based Disabilities Project
Youth with brain-based disabilities (BBD) require seamless transition from the pediatric to adult health care systems. This transition can be disruptive for youth and their families and have a negative impact on a patient’s health. In many pediatric centres, there are no dedicated resources for transition of care.
With the READYorNot™ Brain-Based Disabilities Project, we are developing and evaluating e-health aids to help patients and families take charge of this transition.
- Dr. Ariane Marelli, McGill University Health Centre
- Dr. Jan Willem Gorter, McMaster University
- Dr. Adrienne Kovacs, Oregon Health & Science University
- Dr. Khush Amaria, CBT Associates of Toronto: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Services
- Dr. Ronen Rozenblum, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School