My COVID Disability Q
My COVID Disability Q is an online space for Canadian children and youth with disabilities, as well as family members speaking on their behalf, to ask questions that relate to both their disabilities and the COVID-19 outbreak.
Submit your question using our online form below. Your question must be research focused and related to both your disability and COVID-19.
Our moderators at the CHILD-BRIGHT Network, CanChild, the Kids Brain Health Network will then select and post answers to one (1) question per day on Twitter at @MyCOVIDQuestion using the #MyCOVIDDisabilityQ hashtag. We will tag the account you identify too as well as other experts in our network who may also jump into the conversation!
**Nous acceptons les questions en français et y répondrons sur notre page Twitter en français, dans la mesure du possible**
You can view our Twitter campaign page below, search for #MyCOVIDDisabilityQ on Twitter or read the Q&A section.
- COVID-19 and people with disabilities in Canada
- La COVID-19 et les personnes en situation de handicap au Canada
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Guidance documents
- Maladie à coronavirus (COVID-19) : Documents d'orientation
- Children with disabilities face health risks, disruption and marginalization under coronavirus